Carmine’s is a family style restaurant featuring dishes of Southern Italian cuisine. Located in The Forum Shops at Caesars, the atmosphere is inviting and captures your attention with its high ceilings, antique chandeliers, white linen set tables and black-and-white photos of Italian families.
Make no mistake, Carmine’s is for those with hardy appetites and is built for group dining – or should we say group feasting. The portions are huge! The more you share, the more you’ll love it. Appetizers include Fried Calamari, Zuppa Di Clams, Stuffed Mushrooms, traditional Salads and Hot or Cold Antipasto. Main courses range from Pasta dishes to Chicken, Veal, Beef and Seafood. A few of our favorites are Spaghetti with Meatballs, Lasagna, Chicken Parmigiana, Shrimp Scampi and the 45 ounce Porterhouse Steak. Be sure to save room for dessert. If you’re an ice cream sundae fan the Titanic will knock your socks off!
Carmine’s Las Vegas is the newest addition to the Carmine’s family. Featuring 8 private dining rooms and over 35,000 square feet of space, almost any event you can imagine can be hosted here; business meetings, social gatherings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, weddings and corporate events. Whether your group size is 4 to 15 people or your closest 1,500 friends (that’s right, we said 1,500), Carmine’s has a private dining and catering option for you.
LVIP Dining Special: August 1st to August 31st, 2016
Carmine’s Las Vegas is offering LVIP Dining members a variety of deals for the month of August 2016.
- A La Carte Restaurant Dining: Receive 10% off your entire bill (food & beverages).
- Banquets/Special Events Private Dining Rooms: For groups of 10 or more, food & beverage minimums will be reduced by 20%. And, your group will receive a complimentary Chef’s selection of Cold Antipasto.
- Off-Site Catering: 10% off all orders and the setup & delivery fees will be waived.
We’re confident that you will have a memorable experience at Carmine’s Las Vegas. To visit as an LVIP Dining member:
- Choose the day and time during August 2016 that you would like to visit.
- Make your reservations directly with Carmine’s. Book online at http://www.carminesnyc.com/locations/las-vegas/, through Open Table or by calling the restaurant at (702) 473-9700.
- Let your hostess/server know you are an LVIP Dining member by presenting a printed copy of the Carmine’s voucher from our website or displaying the voucher on your smartphone. You can also put an LVIP Dining note into the reservation system.
- Enjoy a great meal and a great deal at a great restaurant.
And remember, each time you dine at our Restaurant of the Month, a child in need is fed for the day on your behalf! Bring a few friends to dine with you and more hungry Las Vegas area kids will be fed. We thank Carmine’s Las Vegas and Three Square food bank for their support of our LVIP Dining social venture and their commitment to make Southern Nevada a community where all children live hunger-free!